NDLM Courses @ EIT Overview
Govt Certification Courses @ EIT, Under this level, EIT (Training and Skill Development Institute)is offering the most basics and necessary courses which is base for every IT / Office Professionals. Interested Students or fresher candidates looking for short period but job oriented courses must join this course..
This course is designed to aim at imparting a basic level IT Literacy programme for the common man. This programme has essentially been conceived with an idea of giving an opportunity to the common man to attain computer literacy thereby contributing to increased and speedy PC penetration in different walks of life.
After completing the course the incumbent should be able to the use the computer for basic purposes of preparing his personnel/business letters, viewing information on internet (the web), receiving and sending mails, preparing his business presentations, preparing small databases etc. This helps the small business communities, housewives, etc. to maintain their small accounts using the computers and enjoy in the world of Information Technology. This course is, therefore, designed to be more practical oriented.
EIT Education via NDLM is imparting IT education to different districts of Odisha.The main aim of imparting this education under National Digital Literacy mission is to make all the Odisha People to learn about the basic of computer so that they can enjoy the online service of various field such as Online ticket booking, online operating of banks and many more. National Digital Literacy Mission (NDLM) theme has been developed to impart IT coaching to 52.5 hundred thousand persons, as well as Anganwadi and ASHA staff and authorised ration dealers all told the States/UTs across the country so the non-IT literate voters are trained to become IT literate thus on modify them to actively and effectively participate within the democratic and method|biological process} process and conjointly enhance their sustenance. Altogether 6.5 core persons, as well as Anganwadi and ASHA staff and authorised ration dealers are going to be trained underneath the programme in 2 phases. within the initial section, ten hundred thousand beneficiaries are going to be trained underneath the theme. Out of this, 6.3 lakh beneficiaries are going to be trained on Level one and a pair of.7 hundred thousand beneficiaries are going to be trained on Level two. 9 lakh beneficiaries are going to be eligible for coaching fee support from the Govt.
EIT EDUCATION is coordinating with numerous Government Agencies/ Stakeholders for formation of assorted State/ District/ panchayet level committees for observance of the theme.
EIT EDUCATION co-jointly Coordinate with numerous coaching agencies for actual implementation of the NDLM in Odisha. The two levels of IT coaching envisaged underneath the theme is as follows :
- Appreciation of Digital attainment (Level 1) is done on the bias of below mentioned criteria:
- Objective : To form someone IT literate, so he/ she will be able to operate digital devices, like mobile phones, tablets, etc. send and receive emails and search web for info etc.
- Course length : Twenty Hours (Minimum ten Days and most thirty Days)
- Objective of NDLM :Besides IT attainment at the next level, the subject would even be trained to effectively access the varied e-Governance services being offered to the subject by the govt. and different agencies.
- Course length of NDLM : Forty Hours (Minimum twenty Days and most sixty Days)
- All the households wherever none of the person within the people of fourteen to sixty years ar IT literate would become eligible for thought underneath the theme.
- For Level one training : Non-IT literate - Illiterate and upto seventh normal pass
- For Level two training : Non-IT literate with atleast eighth normal pass Implementation method
NGOs, Industry, Government approved centres, Common Services Centres (CSCs) and approved academic establishments with acceptable infrastructure are going to be utilized to coach and empower 10 hundred thousand voters there on attainment in choose Gram Panchayat/ Blocks/ Districts of every State/ UT. The coaching are going to be control at numerous coaching locations as well as CSCs,, NIELIT Centres, RSETI, NGOs concerned in IT attainment, etc.
A detailed implementation set up is as below:
- Household survey
- Eligible households known
- Each social unit to nominate one person from the family
- Nominated person to be registered within the nearest NDLM coaching Centre with their Aadhaar (UIDAI) card
- Unique Username and password to be provided to the beneficiary
- Learners to review the self learning e-modules through the LMS
- Continuous assessment at the top of every module attending on a daily-basis
- On fulfilling the minimum variety of learning hours and triple-crown completion of assessment, the learners are going to be eligible to look for national level examination.
NIELIT is one in all the National Level Certifying Agency for Govt. of India's 'National Digital attainment Mission' (NDLM). The mission of NDLM theme is to produce digital attainment to each Indian. creating one person in each family digitally literate is one in all the integral parts of the Prime Minister's vision of "Digital India".
Role of coaching Partner
The coaching Partners shall appoint the coaching Centers within the elect Gram panchayet with the minimum human, technical and infrastructural demand. A coaching partner has the responsibility of managing all the centres registered under that.
They are duty-bound to satisfy the subsequent criteria:
- A coaching centre should be a part of a registered organization in Asian country with tested coaching and facilitation credentials within the domain of education/ IT attainment .
- After all the documentation is completed by coaching Partner, a Screening Committee recognized by NDLM PMU can visit/inspect the coaching Centre and on receipt of satisfactory report of the Screening Committee, certification are going to be granted.